Included with our Full Management Service:
- Collection of Monthly Rent
- Issuance of Receipts to tenants, as required
- Inspect the exterior of the Property upon signing and deliver a report to the Owner itemizing any deficiencies.
- Inspect the interior of the Property upon vacancy and deliver a report to the Owner itemizing any deficiencies
- Provide owner with Monthly Accounting of Rents and Expenses.
- Use of our Leases and Contracts
- 24 Hour Line for Tenant Emergencies
- Respond to tenant complaints for repairs or service
- Access to our rolodex of Service Professionals (preferred rates)
- Bi-Annual Exterior Inspection Reports (with pictures) to Owner itemizing any deficiencies
- Bi-Annual Interior Inspection Reports (with pictures) to Owner itemizing any deficiencies
- Bi-Annual Inspection/Maintenance of Fire Code Obligations (smoke alarms/CO2 detectors) with recorded services provided to Owner
- Notice Issuance as required under Landlord Tenant Board Guidelines (late rents, violations of contract or laws and regulations, wilful or neglegent damage to property etc)
- Ensure that the terms of the Residential Tenancies Act and Regulations are complied with
- Respond to and handle proceedings in the Landlord and Tenant Board commenced by a tenant or the Manager, as appropriate*
- Perform/Arrange repairs as required at the discretion of the Manager or otherwise agreed upon*
- Ensure that the snow removal and landscaping are completed as required, according to city bylaws and Manager's discretion*
- Advertise for, and secure new tenants in the event of vacancy*
- Such other duties as requested by the Owner and accepted by the Manager*
* Additional fees may apply for such services and follow the guidelines set out in the Act, Regulations or otherwise defined in the Contract between My Rental Unit (MRU) and the Owner
We also provide tenant selection service for home owners who would like to self manage. Please contact for more details.